Monday, July 29, 2013

Adios Cancun!

Goodbye Cancun
So I know I said I was going to kill Elder Ramirez but...PSYCH ha you never know what happens next in the mission because since Wednesday I have been in another village close to good ol Tizimin, called Valladolid! There were special transfers right after normal transfers! Crazy right?! 
At the Bus Station saying bye to the other elders in Cancun right before my bus leaves!
My new comp is awesome and his name is Elder Terriquez. He has a little less than a month than me in the mission and looks like the guy from the new Spiderman movie, Andrew Garfield, I think his name is...ANYWHO we are doing awesome together because we kinda share the same goofy sense of humor. 
A pic I just barely took with Elder Terriquez!
Our area isn't really the greatest right now, but we are going to have a baptism this Thursday! WOOT! I am going to have to see whats going on with my old investigators in Cancun from Elder Ramirez. I always leave right before the long awaited baptism! Ha all well its all for the best.

I hope everybody had the best Pioneer day! Go pioneers! Woot! Read a section from Doctrine and Covenants this week! I'm reading it for me first time in Spanish. AMAZINGLY AWESOME.
Have a good week everyone!

Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment