Monday, September 9, 2013

HAPPY LABOR DAY AMIGOS

Sorry. This didn't get published last week. ~Monique
Our awesome baptism with Arcadia and the Bishop
There no Labor Day here, but my dad told me Ha.

This week was truly a miracle! Elder Terriquez and I have received so many blessings this week and are sooooo grateful to see how much our area is progressing. We went from having a third of the goal of excellence for lessons with members to one more than the goal in one week! I was also way surprised to see so many investigators in church yesterday for their first time. Our ward is getting more and more excited for missionary work and are helping us out a ton. A new rule started yesterday that says investigators need five times in church instead of three. This will surely help them be converted to the Gospel and not only baptized ready to become inactive after a couple months. I'm excited to see the results! Transfers are today, but I'm happy to say I'm staying here with Elder Terriquez! We have lots of work to do and we are excited for Cristina who is a married 17 year old who is getting baptized this week!

I hope everyone has an awesome week! Dont ignore those promptings from the Holy Ghost to share the Gospel! Trust me, its well worth it to change somebodys life.

Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff
Last pic of the transfer with my district in Valladolid!

No comments:

Post a Comment