Monday, September 23, 2013

My Dearest Brothers and Sisters

My Dearest Brothers and Sisters,
I have some alarming news, but please try to remain calm.
I don't have pics this week either! 'so sorry! I just have been working so hard! Ha next week though I'll have some good ones though I promise!

So this week started pretty slow and not very awesome, but by Saturday we had a ton of miracles happen! Investigators that have never progressed with past missionaries (more than a year ago) are finally reading and going to church! I love it when people say that they have never felt so open with any of the other pairs of missionaries. It's the best! It makes me think how the missionaries who have taken my place in my past areas could be helping out my old investigators that I had a difficult time with. We are like a big team!
 
Chemax is doing great as always, but President gave us a new rule that if we baptize there we have to baptize the whole family. It was disappointing news at first, but I know it's the best for their conversions. You need your family to help you endure to the end, right?! Our goal is eternal families not just baptisms!
 
Well that's all I got for this week (all the time I got). 

SHOUT OUTS FOR EVERYONE! Stay safe and invite everybody you know to watch General Conference!
 
I turn a year old on Thursday! FIESTA!

Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment