Monday, May 27, 2013

Feliz Memorial Day Brothers and Sisters!


I literally feel like yesterday was P day haha weeks are flying by down here in Mexico. I had a good one though! I'm learning a ton from my comp even though its hard for me sometimes to accept advice. In the end though I think of how stubborn I was because I didnt want to change even though I knew it would help me. If I learn anything on the mission its patience, humility, and love for everyone no matter who they are.

This week me and the other missionaries and my ward put together a play of the story of Ammon in the Book of Mormon. Haha it was so much fun and the members loved it. I'll try to get the video. I was one of the robbers who lost his arms haha. Talk about superstar!

The Cast
Me and King Lamoni
Thank you everyone for all your love and support! Use this holiday to write me a letter or email or Dear Elder!
Have you read your Book of Mormon today?!
THE CHURCH IS TRUE

Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff
El Pollo Loco

No comments:

Post a Comment