Monday, May 20, 2013

HOLA MUNDO!

I'm feeling majorly loved right now because pretty much everyone and their dog wrote me an email this week. Thank you sooooooo much! You are all the best and I'm so lucky to have so much love and support. The bad thing is that I have close to no time to write, BUT I want everyone to know how awesome I'm doing here with my comp. We are getting blessed like no other and I'm loving being a representative of Christ right now more than ever.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to my Grandma Due because I got a handwritten letter from her last week. Thank you! Also thank you so much for everyone who sent me an email and for all your thoughts and prayers.

Read the Book of Mormon! THE CHURCH IS TRUE.

Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff

PS. sorry I dont have pics this week! Just picture me with a new haircut and a red face on the beach. (Too bad I can't see the beach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment