Monday, April 22, 2013

Another week in good ol Tizimin!


WOW the heat is starting to jump big time and I'm sick of drinking boiling water haha. I put on a ton of sunblock everyday and people still tell me that I'm red. I guess my face just isn't meant to get tan.

Well this week has been pretty nuts because Elder Reyes and I are now learning our lesson from using all our money on taxis. We took a ton of taxis at the beginning of the month and now pretty much the only food we have is the candy the Shurtliff family sent me. I'm not sure but I don't think eating nothing but candy is a good idea. I'm going to be sick! Ha funny story...I didn't want to say anything, but I got really sick this week. DON'T WORRY. I'm good now, but lets just say I'm now officially a true missionary. Ask a RM if you don't know what that means.
The work in the Lord's vineyard is going along pretty great! Yesterday we had a miracle because three different investigators we have never met came to church out of nowhere and we are going to start teaching them this week. Also one sister that we stopped teaching because she wasn't progressing finally told us she's ready to prepare for her baptism again which literally made my comp and I rejoice together haha. Things are as good as ever!
Thank you so much everyone for all your love, support, and prayers! HASTA LUEGO!

Pray with your family!!! 

Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment