Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Feliz Tanto de Abril! Thats April Fool's Day if it even existed here.


We are getting special training so that we can share family history more. It really is just as, or even more, important than missionary work!
Elder Oliver and I are doing really good. I like speaking English with my comps, but at the same time I feel like it makes it easier to talk about worldly things. I'm so programmed that Spanish is for the mission and English is for home haha. I'll put it all in line. 
So we moved out of our house today because we are giving it to the sister missionaries that are coming to our ward. That means an even smaller area! It's going to be really good to have more than just us in the ward. I'm stoked! We were looking for our new house this week and we found a really nice one, but it was a little over the mission budget. The secretaries told us that they were going to go for a cheaper and smaller house, but I was so excited for the nice house I didn't see why the cheaper house would be better. Finally we met the sister from another ward who was going to rent us the house. She explained to us how big of a blessing it is for her to be able to help the missionaries. She's a single mom and needs help with rent to provide for her family. After she showed us her gratitude I couldn't think of a better house to move into.


I love you all!

Have the best Conference weekend ever!

Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment