Monday, February 17, 2014

Transfer Day!

Well here I am in my new area in Cancun! I stayed in the city but I'm in another stake called Kukucan in a ward called Maya. My new comp is Elder Nevarez who's from Durango, Mexico. He's 24 years old and awesome! Ha. He says he was less active for a while, but when his grandma died, his mom started taking him back to church and now here he is! He's way nice and I can already tell we are going to work awesome together. He was in another area last transfer too, and so we are opening the area again after only two weeks without missionaries. President told me that I have a special challenge to recover the ward's confidence in the missionaries after some bad experiences. I love a challenge! Here I go!

We got to the house and it took us forever to open the door. Ha. My time is up! I love you all! Shout outs to everyone!!!

Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment