Monday, February 3, 2014

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!

Did you see his shadow?!

Hola Amigos! This week went by pretty quick, but it was full of trials. We keep planning awesome lessons with members but tons fall through. I always remember the highlights and blessings of the day though and I really have nothing to complain about. The Lord has blessed me every single day with way more than I deserve.

Elder Brewer and I are doing awesome. I'm just working on keeping my trap shut so I can let him in on the action. In this one lesson we were committing a family to keep the Sabbath Day holy and I was talking and talking trying to convince them with scripture. In the end, Elder Brewer said a few simple things about the blessings and the dad told him that what he said really made him think. Long story short, the Gospel is a lot stronger short and simple.

We are teaching English again! It's a lot easier in Cancun. The people closest to baptism have to get married so we are trying to get everyone to do it on Valentines Day because that means FREE WEDDINGS! I'm thinking me and Elder Brewer are going to stick together this transfer, but who knows.

SHOUT OUT to the best Father in the land! My dad, Vint Gary Shurtliff is another year older this Thursday! I love you papa!
I love this one. Luke 12:22-31

HAVE A GREAT WEEK
LOVE,
        Elder Shurtliff

I don't really have any new exciting pics so here's my comp and I eating today. YUM


No comments:

Post a Comment