Monday, December 23, 2013

I'LL BE IN MY MEXICAN HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

FELIZ NAVIDAD! This week I really learned a lesson about relying on the Spirit. I am in no way in control...of anything! Ha this week was so unpredictable because a lot of appointments went through strangely and we had to trust the Spirit to guide us. And he did! He took us to see references that have been on our list forever and they are all really awesome. I don't even know why I thought they would be duds before. DONT JUDGE.
Yesterday we had our huge multi-stake missionary Christmas devotional where all of the missionaries from 3 stakes prepared special musical numbers with cello and flutes and we all sang together so awesome that it gave me goose bumps the whole time. I LOVE MY SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. It made me want to have more love for everybody and especially my comp. Christmas is the best! Oh and President gave us our lines of Priesthood of Authority for Christmas!

I wish everyone a Merry, Merry Christmas! Spend it peacefully with your family!
You already know. Luke 2

Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment