Monday, October 7, 2013

HOW 'BOUT THEM MESSAGES?!

 
Ha. Yes it was indeed a glorious conference weekend! Ha I really have received a new appreciation for General Conference on my mission and now every time feels different. It probably has to do with where I am, who I'm teaching, and my own conversion. I loved being able to actually watch in Spanish on the big screen in our church with all my investigators and members. One awesome experience I had was watching the face of one of my investigators that learns really slowly. When he feels the Spirit he has the best smile and kind of a glow about him. I saw this in him while he watched the Prophet talk during the Sunday morning session. I asked him if simply if he liked it and he said in the best way, "siiii!" Ha it was pretty sweet. It was also awesome to see our investigators from Chemax travel to see every session. Every session had at least 3 investigators minus Priesthood. It was SWEET! Ha I really want to share what I learned, but I'll just say that my favorites Elder Holland, Bednar, and Scott never disappoint and the one from the Seventy that talked about teaching. That's some good stuff!

Scripture of the week: Mosiah 5:7-10
Have a good week everybody! Now it's time to put all you have learned into practice!

Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff


 

No comments:

Post a Comment