Monday, October 14, 2013

CANCUN BOUND PARTE DOS

Yup that's right! I'm back in Cancun! I'm in a new ward but in the same building as my last area in Cancun so I'm excited to see what happened with the investigators I was teaching three months ago. To tell the truth I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to train this transfer and that I'm leaving my little city, but I know that the transfers are inspired by God. In every area I have served in I have seen my personal testimony and character grow and progress so I know that being here is going to help me even more. My new comp is Elder Hernandez who has like ten months and so it will be my first time as senior comp. It doesn't really make a huge difference but I'm excited to get working. He's from Puebla, Mexico but he's just as white as me ha. Sorry I didn't bring my camera memory card again so there are no pics but I have a ton of good ones to send. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the fresh fall weather and are studying up on their General Conference! We listen to the talks in the house on my little speaker and I love it!
Scripture of the week: 3 Nephi 9 I can't remember exactly which part but I just read it on the long bus ride and its SWEET!

I love you all mis amigos!
Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment