Monday, October 21, 2013

HOLA AMIGOS Y AMIGAS!!!

This week might have been the fastest week of my mission! My area is ginormous, but the people here are so awesome! More than half of them just have to get married already! It's no problem though for the Holy Ghost. Been there done that! I already have good relationships with a bunch of them. I feel like there isn't really an awkward getting to know each other stage anymore like there was before. 
Elder Hernandez and I are doing really good together. He and lots of the people here have a hard time understanding me though for my accent ha so I'll be working hard on my Spanish.
 
My mission President told me that there's a reason I'm back here and that it's my job to find out what it is and to get Elder Hernandez excited and ready to work!

Oh and I forgot to tell you about the church open house that we had two weeks ago in Espita! (a tiny village) It was so great to see how excited the members were to get an actual church building and I got to invite people in from the street! Yesterday was my first primary program in Mexico! Kids are fun to watch no matter where you are in the world!

SHOUT OUT for my Grandma Due, Nicole Wills, AND SaraHenretty for my awesome letters and cards!

I love you all! 3 Nephi 13 is rocking my world right now! It's the best!
Love,
       Elder Adam Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment