Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO!!!

AYAYAY ARRIBA ARRIBA!!!
I don't know much about cinco de mayo but I know that it had to do with a war in the state of Puebla. Anyways ha this morning we celebrated by going to COSTCO. I would send pics, but this computer doesn't want any of it so I'll have to wait til next week. 
 
I told President that I wanted to go back a month early for school. I heard and read a lot of good reasons to extend or not, but in the end I want a head start on my life mission! I know I'm going to miss the mission and it will be hard to go straight to school, but I'm way too excited for my future. I'm going to have to pretty much go with the missionaries in Cedar City for a month to adapt better ha. 
 
Yesterday we had an awesome devotional about the archeology of the Book of Mormon in Mexico. Nephites are Mayans! I don't remember a lot, but all I know is that I need to pay more atention to the cultural parts of the Book of Mormon too. I'm psyched to come back as a tourist.

I hope all of the "madres" have the best Mothers Day ever on Sunday! I know my mom will because I'll be skyping her!
Even the moms of the 2000 stripling warriors knew everything.

And shout out to my cuz Stephanie and my soon to be cuz-in-law Blake! What an awesome step in beginning your forever family! Congratulations! 
 
Have a great week everyone!

Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment