Monday, November 4, 2013

FELIZ HALLOWEEN Y DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!


Surprisingly there weren't a lot of festivities here in Cancun. I only saw a couple of kids in the streets dressed up, but it was enough to make me miss home on Halloween. I love this time of year! Everything is already decorated for Christmas ha.
Our jack-o-lantern we made for Halloween!
We had the best baptism on Tuesday! There were testimonies, a choir of children, and lots of tears...of joy! The sister who got baptized is the most converted person I have seen when knowing just the basics of the gospel. Yesterday there was a rainstorm and barely any members came, BUT SHE DID. She got confirmed and basically everybody there shared their testimony which made for my most favorite fast and testimony meeting. Afterwards everyone went out to help the members with all the water in their houses. 
I'm out of time! I love you all!

Love,
       Elder Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment