Monday, February 18, 2013

¡BUENO!



These last two weeks have been pretty crazy with getting two more people ready for baptism and our zone conference in Cancun around the same time. Cancun was really different than I thought and is HUGE. There are stores everywhere and the supermarkets have like three stories each. President Salinas blew us all away with his talks at the conference about the Liahona, Faith in Christ, and His Atonement. I'm spiritually recharged and ready to convert the world!
My comp Elder Gutierrez is about to leave and Ill have my new comp today who is from Utah, and SURPRISE, and is about to die soon just like my last comp. I have mixed feelings and I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing, but I know I'm going to learn a ton from it.
Our baptisms on Saturday were awesome and I got hit with the Spirit when I congratulated the15 year old boy, named Daiver, right after his baptism. It was awesome and all to baptize him, but the Spirit really hit me when I hugged him and he said, "Muchas Gracias" (Thank you so much). I could see how the Gospel has changed him and how it will continue to help him live happier for the rest of his life. It was a feeling like no other and I feel awesome just thinking about it.
I hope everyone had the best Valentine's Day ever!
THE CHURCH IS TRUE and remember to read the Book of Mormon!
Love,
         Elder Adam Shurtliff

No comments:

Post a Comment